Drawing in Graphiti

It seems Eclipse Graphiti is really popular lately. Germany is using it to build cars, Engineers in India are getting to speed with it as well.

Finally I made a try as well and fell in love with the simple APIs and helpful docs. The only thing that struck me is that most diagram editors out there are used mostly to draw just boxes and connections between them. Is that really all you can do!?!??

Ok so you here's what I did, a simple drawing tool in Graphiti:

Click below to see it in action! And Fork it on Github

Youtube video:

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youssef, see the source code on Github: https://github.com/jpospychala/com.jpospychala.graphiti.sketcher

    ReplyDelete
  3. please can you send me the source code of your project because I will use for my final project study to my email you.aloui@gmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi do you know how to integrate graphiti sketch in a RCP application
    Thank you again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trouble signing Apps for OSX Mountain Lion

Spikes in RabbitMQ + NodeJS latency test