There are also cool vids from last year, you might like to see.
GeeCON 2010 - Call for papers
We want you to share your knowledge with others during GeeCON!
We are interested in hosting lectures on subjects associated with Java
and software engineering, such as:
- Java EE, OSGi, enterprise architecture patterns and best practices
- rich internet applications (Flex, JavaFX) and Java Desktop applications
- modern web frameworks (Wicket, Grails, JSF etc.)
- domain specific languages
- languages on the JVM (Groovy, JRuby, Scala, Clojure ...)
- mobile computing (Android, Java ME)
- JVM performance tuning
- distributed computing
- software quality assurance in the Java world (refactoring, automated tests, mutational test verification, static code analysis)
- software configuration management (including tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant, Ivy)
- agile methodologies
- cloud computing
- have experience in an interesting subject or a cutting-edge
- want to share knowledge,
- have good presentation skills,
like to present during GeeCON and send it to us!
There are only a few rules:
- call for papers starts on 2010-01-06 and ends 2010-02-28,
- abstract should be about 250 words long and describe what you are
willing to present,
- abstract must be accompanied by a short technical and presentational
- lecture will be 50 minutes long and will be given in English
- presentation will be prepared using a provided GeeCON template,
- use this form to send your submission (don't send it via email)
in case you have any questions, contact us at call-for-
Feel free to send as many proposals as you see fit. Please, contact us
if you have any questions or doubts regarding your submission.
See you at GeeCON!